Select Page

001: Where can I get more computing help?


In addition to this FAQfinder database of frequently-asked questions and the new Knowledge Base, Mines offers many kinds of help for computing issues:

For a wide variety of links concerning all aspects of Mines computing, visit the Information & Technology Solutions (ITS) departmental website ( Try the dedicated search engine found there for best results.

Visit the ITS Support pages ( for more details about the kinds of technology support offered.

Visit the Mines Service Center in the Computer Commons (CT156), in the Center for Technology and Learning Media building, 1650 Arapahoe St., or call (303) 384-2345. The MSC has student consultants available to solve common computer and account problems.

Navigate your browser to the Mines Help Center (, where you can fill out and submit a support-request form. Someone will immediately be assigned to assist you with your questions. All computing questions may be answered here.