Select Page

003: How do I get help with a Trailhead problem?


The campus portal known as Trailhead ( allows students, faculty, and staff to access class schedules, grades, pay stubs, income-tax information and other useful resources.

Please request Trailhead support via the Mines Help Center ( Please include enough details so that we can try to reproduce the problem.


Not all problems experienced within Trailhead are Trailhead issues.  For example:

  • If you are having problems registering for classes, this is typically a Registration issue. 
  • If you are having problems accessing ePrint, the Vacation Sick Leave Reporting system, or any other of the Single Sign-On (SSO) applications from within Trailhead, it may or may not be a Trailhead issue.
  • If in doubt, submit your request to Mines Help Center as a Trailhead issue. If your issue is not a Trailhead issue, we will try to reroute your request to the appropriate office.