Select Page

049: How do I obtain a shared course website?


To request a shared course website, or a website for a course that is not within your personal web space, please submit a service request to the Mines Help Center ( and include the following information:

  • Your course and section number
  • The title of the course
  • The names and email address of each person who will need write access to the website to help maintain it

Each of these people must have a MultiPass to access, edit, or upload content to the website.  Information about activating your MultiPass account can be found on the ITS account-claim website (